Resurrection Church, Pak Sha Wan is advertising for a replacement for Rev Chris Ponniah, who resigned unexpectedly a few weeks ago. Resurrection Church is an Anglican, evangelical, international church, within the Anglican Province of Hong Kong, and is a daughter church of St Andrew’s Kowloon. It has a vibrant Sunday morning congregation reaching out to the English-speaking community of Clearwater Bay and Sai Kung. They are seeking an ordained Anglican minister who will report to the Vicar of St Andrew’s.
The attributes they are looking for are:
- Excellence in expository preaching, teaching and leadership.
- High level of biblical and theological skills.
- High competence in recruiting, training and mobilizing leaders and volunteers.
- High competence in organizational and management skills, with the ability to work independently.
- The ability to think strategically and implement programs.
- Formal theological training at a minimum of BTh level.
Applications are invited for this position, accompanied by a CV and personal statement by 1 March 2019. Please apply through the St Andrew’s website, www.standrews.org.hk/employment
If you would like further details or a church profile, please contact Diana Barnett (email@example.com).
If you found this story interesting why not support BUZZ with a donation so we can publish more? As the only daily news source in English for Sai Kung and the surrounding area, we’d like to cover more local stories, but need the resources to do so. Go to our donations page for more details.