Domestic helper hospitalised after rooftop fire in Lung Mei Tsuen Road

_2018051513525786087
Photos: Headline News

A fire broke out on the roof of a village house in Lung Mei Tsuen Road just after 11:00 am this morning.  A domestic helper was severely burned and taken to hospital. The maid was cooking on the third floor roof top when something went wrong, resulting in a fierce fire. The fire then spread to the roof of the adjoining house.

A neighbour said that he and the maid attempted to put the fire out but failed. Luckily, firemen arrived and were able to extinguish the fire. The roof of the house was badly damaged, with much of the rest of the house suffering water damage.
 

Facebook Comments

Be the first to comment