News Ticker

Domestic helper hospitalised after rooftop fire in Lung Mei Tsuen Road

_2018051513525786087

Photos: Headline News

A fire broke out on the roof of a village house in Lung Mei Tsuen Road just after 11:00 am this morning.  A domestic helper was severely burned and taken to hospital. The maid was cooking on the third floor roof top when something went wrong, resulting in a fierce fire. The fire then spread to the roof of the adjoining house.

A neighbour said that he and the maid attempted to put the fire out but failed. Luckily, firemen arrived and were able to extinguish the fire. The roof of the house was badly damaged, with much of the rest of the house suffering water damage.

 

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s